CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

If anyone was wondering....

Ok, here are a couple things I'm confused about..

First, when a place says they'll trim your bangs for free between haircuts, do they really mean it? Today I went in to get my eyebrows waxed, and asked the girl who usually cuts my hair to trim up my bangs. She was more than happy to do it, but afterward she just kinda stood there, waiting. Was I supposed to tip her? Was it really not free? Let me just mention that I get my hair colored far less than I used to because all the services there(and in Texas in general) are a little pricey. I don't consider myself to be a tight ass with the money (especially in a salon!), but if I'm going to pay for a bang trim, I'm just going to go all out and just get the whole damn head cut.

And second, whatever happened to good customer service? I called my doctor's office to make an appointment, and made the simple request that I be scheduled as early as possible. Apparently most of the doctors in the clinic start seeing patients at 7:30 a.m. Perfect. I'll take one of those! The woman setting appointments informed me that not only would my doctor would be out of town until the 22nd, but that he only does physicals at 7:30 and can only see me at 3:00. I explained my work situation to her, and asked her if she could make an exception, and you know the response I got from her? Complete silence. And when I said "Uh, hello?" she said "So do you want the 3:00 or not?". Wtf? Are you trying to be the worst appointment setter ever? Ugh.

Needless to say, I don't have a doctors appointment, and probably don't have a hairstylist anymore either...

1 comments:

Jess said...

Free should be free. End. You didn't tip her, right?

Decent customer service is at an all time low. Its unreal. Especially at the doctor. Just because they have some fancy education doesn't mean their little workers get to boss people around. You should email the doc. I bet he'd make an exception.