CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Easiest. Salad. Ever.

This is one of my favorite summer time recipes. My Merm always makes it for me on my birthday, and I don't think I know anything easier to make. Other than cold cereal maybe :)

Spaghetti Salad

1 lb. spaghetti
1 bottle zesty Italian dressing (I don't buy the light or free kind because they have high fructose corn syrup and a bunch of nasty gook in them)
1 bottle salad supreme seasoning
Your choice of veggies- I use broccoli, bell pepper and grape tomatoes. My Merm puts big cut up red onions for flavor, and you can easily fish them out for those picky onion haters :)

Boil the spaghetti, drain and cool.

Cut up veggies into bite size pieces and toss in a large bowl with spaghetti, dressing, and seasoning. let marinate for a few hours or overnight.

That's it! Dee-licious.

0 comments: