CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Ambitions....

I have decided to embark on several new recipes I haven't tried before.. Here's my list so far of things I'd like to try to make:
Tiramisu
English Trifle
Cheesecake
Palmiers
Croissants
Blueberry Pie
Fruit Compotes
Creme Brulee (which I've done, but only with a mix)

Recent things I've attempted with some success:
Bread Pudding
Chocolate Tarts with warm red wine sauce
Homemade bread
Peanut Butter chocolate squares

I don't even want to talk about my taffy making experience(s). The taffy was delicious after we got it right, but.. AT WHAT COST?

Anyway, I'd love some suggestions on tasty, somewhat unusual desserts if anyone has some good ideas!

2 comments:

Jess said...

that's exactly right. And no one ever answered the question. What exactly WAS the cost?! HMM? anyway, can you do a repeat of those chocolate peanutbutter squares? I need to sample them.

Also, I have a recipe for NY Cheesecake and a good trifle recipe.

Jen Lee said...

Hi Robyn! It's Jenni, Evan's cousin-in-law (is that even real term?!) Anyway, I found your blog through Adam's. I have a cinnamon roll recipe that is to die for. That way you can start your day off with a treat but not feel too guilty about it because it is technically considered breakfast food :)